9/16/12

Awkward/Awesome Week


///Awkward///
Not being that useful
eating to much chocolate
forgetting my camera and having to run back and get it
Adelie being scared of the clown
the clown's hamster escaped and I saw it before it went everywhere!
trying to make a ballon dog (failure) 
being urged to have more chocolate
2 hour Algebra class at co-op

///Awesome///
helping out at a birthday party and getting paid
chocolate fondue at party
best cake ever!
having neighbors over for dinner
found my food picture for photography class
I saw the clown's hamster escape before it went everywhere
having such nice neighbors
Adelie started to like the clown
having a friend over 
getting most of my homework done in Algebra class
watching the Lorax w/popcorn

3 sweet notes:

  1. Hey lovely! We were having issue but now the dc Giveaway is open :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog. :)

    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and feedback from readers...they make my day. :)
-Emma