9/19/12

Lost & Found

Ever found a dog....With those sad mournful eyes...



Who picture came out as a blur...


 Who was scrawny...and not well fed


You wanted to name him something...Trixie...Pepper...Shloiah 


Maybe, just maybe your dad would open his puppy heart! (Message to Dad...)
This would be the opportunity you had been waiting! 




Till reality struck...your dad would not open his puppy heart (Message to Dad). You'd eventually find his owner, the dogs name wouldn't be a good one, everything would be an opportunity missed!

Message: We did find the dog's owner. We found out the dog's name was Billy. We went racing around town with three neighbors to 5 different dog places (the last was open). We had no info. from all our owner hunting. Somehow we saw an advertisement for a lost dog on our neighborhoods website. The owner came. Anyway Dad who loves dogs, but doesn't want one himself (Open your puppy heart) would probably not have let us kept him. So thus ends the Lost & Found Post.

Sorry the pictures aren't that good.







5 sweet notes:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That is exactly my dad!! He loves dogs especially labs, we beg for a dog or some sort of pet(yes we don;t have one) (another tragic story:P) And guess what?? We don't get one!!!

    I can relate to this post completely!
    Talk soon,
    Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw he's so cute, looks like our old dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have found lots of dogs running around loose in our small neighborhood. Billy is very cute.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog. Sorry I haven't published it until today! I haven't been on there in so long. I've been very busy. Anyway, thank you for commenting. I should get on there more.
    ~Annah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so happy you were able to find the owner. I'm sure the family was extremely grateful for your kindness. It's too bad your dad doesn't want to get a dog - they can be a lot of work...but it's so worth it! - Keep working on him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you follow my blog? :)
    Trying to reach 100.
    Thanks

    www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and feedback from readers...they make my day. :)
-Emma