1/19/13

Pinning from the Web

    I love to pin. I do it way to much. I also pin things I find on other websites or blogs. I put together a tutorial for "pining things found on the web." (long title I know). Some people might already know this...so you can check out my Pinterest account if you want. Enjoy!

After you find a website with something cool you want to pin you need to go to the Pinterest website logged into your account. Click the button "Add" in the upper right corner of the screen.


Then click "Add a Pin"


  A place will pop up where you put in the address of the item you want to post, and then click, "Find Images" 


Then click the two buttons "Prev" or "Next"until you get the picture you want. Then select the board you would like it to go on. You can type in the description you want, and lastly click, "Pin It"


There you have it. The tutorial on how to pin things from the web.


Hope this was helpful! Comment if you still have questions.

Emma

3 sweet notes:

  1. Oh my goodness thank you so much! I was super baffled about how to do this. :P

    Piper♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was, I never really understood Pinterest.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and feedback from readers...they make my day. :)
-Emma