7/28/12

The Olympics!!!



  Who watches the Olympics? I love it, but I have to watch recordings because we don’t have a TV. I am sure most of you are shocked, but we had a really old TV and my mom threw it out when we moved. We watch movies from our computer. It has better screen than our old TV. The house we live in now has a meadia room so my mom and dad will most likely get a TV.

Olympics events:

Archery

Badminton (What is that?)

Basketball

Beach Volleyball

Boxing

Cycling - Road

Equestrian

Fencing

Football

Gymnastic - Artistic

Handball (?)

Judo (?)

Rowing

Shooting

Swimming

Table Tennis

Tennis

Volleyball

Weightlifting

   Some of them I have no idea what it is. I think I will enjoy Gymnastics the most and I hope America wins!!! Enjoy!!!

Em





1 sweet notes:

  1. Just found your blog! Following <3 alex
    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and feedback from readers...they make my day. :)
-Emma