6/2/12

Congratulations Jack!




Graduation day for my cousin Jack

Since I am home schooled I was thrilled that I got to go to a public school graduation. There were about 400 seniors. The graduation was held in a arena thing with the seats raised all around it.


Jack is in there somewhere...











Jack shaking hands with the principal












Jack + my Grandparents











Cousins

left to right
First Row: Will, Ethan, Gram (6th), Me, Ana
Second Row: Adelie, Rhett (Sophomore), Jack (senior), Drew (Sophomore)











Finishing Lunch












 Em

3 sweet notes:

  1. Hi, Gianna, here! I'm starting up my blog, and would more than appreciate if you checked it out!
    And do be sure to let me know you were there!
    I love your blog by the way;)
    xoxo
    Gianna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your blog address? How did you get mine?


      Em

      Delete
  2. Wow!! I think i already told you, but your new blog look looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and feedback from readers...they make my day. :)
-Emma