11/27/12

Favorite Pins


I love Pinterest, but I haven't gotten my own yet so I have a board on my mom's account. It is not really organized, but that's ok! Here is a link to my board. Soon I'll have my own account!




Recipe for Cappuccino Fudge
Cappuccino Fudge!!!
Arizona green tea camera
Arizona Tea Camera! A Fun Camera Prop!
Valentine Card
A Sweet Valentine Card.:)
DIY canvas glue art

A simple, elegant design of elmer glue on a canvas.

hot chocolate on a stick :: recipe here
Hot Chocolate on a stick!

red green pink wedding via Darling Belle Events. Inspiration from Vera Bradley
Vera Bradley Wedding! Who doesn't love this !?!
Starbucks Frappucinos-cupcake style!! :D
For any Starbucks lover, is  Frappucinos cupcake style!

And those are some of my fave pins!

Emma

3 sweet notes:

  1. These are awesome! 'Specially the valentine, glue design and those deeelcious looking Starbuck cupcakes! =D
    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fudge and camera one the most!

    I'm having a Thanksgiving photo challenge if you are interested- http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-photo-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, just do it! Pinterest is so fun! Great finds here.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and feedback from readers...they make my day. :)
-Emma