11/6/12

President Campaign

VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!VOTE!!!


   The voting season for our next president is today. I am only 13, so I can't vote for another 5 years, but that doesn't mean I can't get other people out to vote. Your vote truly makes a difference, if you aren't old enough ask your parents if they are voting. The president who gets elected this presidential season is going to affect my future and your future. (Source of magazine cover)



“Without wise leadership, a nation falls; with many counselors, there is safety.” 
Proverbs 11:14


   If you haven't heard our national debt number is: $16, 216, 249, 366, 281. 98
Political Cartoons
That is over 16 trillion! This works out to $115,000 for every American, and that includes me! In 2008 our debt was 9 trillion dollars, so since Obama has been president our debt has risen over 6 trillion dollars! You can't spend that much money and not suffer consequences. Obama may not have to feel the consequence of American's debt, but a future generation most likely will.

Place to see the debt rise

(Source)


   Now, who I am for: Mitt Romney! Mitt Romany seems to be the most serious about addressing our debt, and cutting back the government's spending. His past actions have shown this. When he was Governor of Massachusetts he made some hard decisions that brought the state's spending back under control, without raising taxes. At the end of his term as Governor the state had 2 million dollars in savings. When Mitt was in office the unemployment rate dropped from 5.6% to 4.7%. He had the best record of leadership in over a decade, in Massachusetts.

“Without wise leadership, a nation falls; with many counselors, there is safety.” 
Proverbs 11:14


Dark-haired man with graying hair at the temples, dressed in dark suit, at a nighttime indoor event
What Romney believes:

•not for abortion
•thinks we should cut down government spending
•more jobs in America
•freedom






To learn more about Romney stop by his website.


  I hope I have made this post clear and convincing. No matter who you vote for your vote will matter. Polls have been showing that it is going to be a close campaign so your vote will be needed even more in this election. Please comment if this post affected you in your political views, or if you went out and voted!


I am Emma Vogelsang and I approve this message. 

6 sweet notes:

  1. I am with you 100%! I don't hate Obama because he is black, I don't like that he lies! I remember watching the campain with my dad and watching Obama lie. He said, "If you elect me, I will get us out of the war in 2009." Um hello we are still there and it's 2012! He lied and lied his way up to the top and I don't want a president that does that.
    I am praying that the Lord blesses us and gives us a good president who knows what he is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Emma! It's Bethany from A Life Worth Living for Jesus blog. Great post! Thanks for encouraging people to vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Emma! It's Bethany from A Life Worth Living for Jesus blog. Great post! Thanks for encouraging people to vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree! So sad that Mitt Romney didn't win. Thanks for this post-it's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! I'm so sad Mitt Romney didn't win:(
    <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and feedback from readers...they make my day. :)
-Emma