"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good! His faithful love
endures forever." - Psalms 107:1
Some things I am thankful for:
1) God - Through His mercy and abounding love I have been saved from the punishment of sin.
2) Friends in my life - My friends have been a joy and a encouragement in my life; and making goofy faces and memories together
3) Books - I am in love with books. How they can draw you in into a another world through someone else's' eyes is a mystery
4) Family - No matter where you go and where you moved family stays by your side. While friends may come and go I can rely on my family
5) Starbucks - Sweet, delicious aroma if a cappuccino warms you right up from the tips of your fingers to the end of you toes
6) Seasons - No matter how hard I try I can never pick my favorite season
Spring - The coldness of winter fades away, flowers spring and the old is gone the new has come
Summer - The pressure of school is off, your vacation has come and of course it is my birthday!
Fall - Refreshed from your break the excitement of a new school year begins, sweaters are pulled out and crop, clean, cold, fall air surrounds you.
Winter - Snow falls (but in warm TX) and you celebrate the birth of Christ through Christmas
7) Quotes - funny, smart and serious quotes - "The worth of a book is to be measured
by what you can carry away from it." ~James Bryce
8) Girl Cousins my age - well close to my age!
9) The Bible - That we have God's words in our hands is an amazing tool and guidance
10) Music - Music is one of my favorite pastime
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and don't eat to much!