11/30/12

Starbucks combined with Doodling









What the cup looked liked before:


Emily's doodle:


This is mine (yes bad quality picture)

 




   Since I am doing a duo with a friend, Emily. We have to go together to voice lesson to practice together. I want to do a shout out to my wonderful voice teacher, Mrs. Payne. She has taught me so many things about singing. Since we had extra time before the lesson. Emily and I went to Starbucks. We had an amazing time. Doodling on our cups (idea from Pinterest), taking pictures, laughing, and of course sipping a fabulous Peppermint Mocha (we picked the same drink). Emily has a blog, too. Since the holiday cups at Starbucks are red an employee found some little original ones for us to draw on. Thanks Starbucks!

Emma

3 sweet notes:

  1. personally, I'm more of a tea girl. ;) But the doodling looks fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Wonderful doodling! Whats your favorite starbucks drink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your doodles! Never thought of doing that! =D

    ~Jenny

    P.s. I'm gonna go check out your friends blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and feedback from readers...they make my day. :)
-Emma